View Single Post
Old 05-09-2010, 03:14 PM   #12
elderboy02
Lets Go Buckeyes!

First Name: Dan
Trading: (133)
Bolivar
elderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud ofelderboy02 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Adjusting RH on Aristocrat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starz26 View Post
OK, trying from memory, but here it is....Will look when I get home to make sure:

The Temp values you will set are for alarm purposes only as the humidor is probablt not a cooling unit. The %RH value you set will turn on the humidification device and fans at 2% RH below the setting. so if you set it at 67%, the H20 will come on at 65%.

To SET values:

1. Press and HOLD the button for like 5 seconds.
2. You will see a number in one of the boxes and a HI or LO in the other
3. The box with the number is the one you are setting, the box with the HI or LO is just which limit you are setting for the box with the number in it: (IE: Temp = 60 RH=HI, you are setting the high temp)
4. Adjust the value by pressing the button one time for every increment, go past 99 to get to 0 and on up.
5. To set the Next value WAIT, DO NOTHING, for a few like 10 seconds, then the display will change.
6. Set next accordingly by repeating steps 4-6
7. When all done just DO NOTHING and after 10 seconds it will cycle to either the next prompt or back to monitoring depending on where you were.

ALARMS:

1. The %RH LO alarm will sound if the Humidification device is on for more than 2 hours and the lo %RH is unable to be reached.
2. Audible alarms for the temp if above the limit set. I do not think the low temp has an audible alarm and will have to check

TO VIEW HI AND LO values (highest and lowest RH and temp since last viewing):

1. Pres the button on the front (DO NOT HOLD) and wait
2......Will have to double check on this part but I think you just do nothing and wait for it to cycle, but you may have to press the button again
3. Values will reset and monitor hi and lo until the next time you review..
Thanks man! This worked perfectly!
elderboy02 is offline   Reply With Quote