View Single Post
Old 10-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #16
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: How fast do you drive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasaDooley View Post
I usually keep it about 5 over the posted limits on highways and major thoroughfares but usually drive slower then posted in residential areas because I don't want to hit a kid.
I'm the same way in residential areas. I probably should have specified main thoroughfares as I get pissed when I see people speeding through the neighborhood. Most of my neighbors probably think I am insane because when I see people speeding through the subdivision I am usually the one walking down to their house to give them an @ss chewing. We have way to many young kids in our neighborhood who run into the street without even thinking to look before stepping out so I know it's only a matter of time before one gets tagged. It's not fun trying to pull a kid out from the undercarriage of a car. Had to do it once when in the fire service back in NY and don't look forward to ever having to do it again.