Old 10-01-2012, 07:22 AM   #1
boonedoggle
The Search is ON

First Name: Jimmy
Trading: (19)
RA AirForce (Active)
boonedoggle will become famous soon enough
Default Well, this is prolly the end...

In 2004, I began my quest to begin collecting premium cigars from around the world. Since that time, I've gotten divorced and have retired from the Air Force. Searching for work, just trying to feel around in the dark basically, I've grown out of the love I used to have for the premium rolled leaf. The Asylum, and previous boards were my obsession. It really bums me out, but I've just lost my passion to learn about, and try each and every one of Rocky Patel's cigars, around 24 a year (lol), and so forth.

Thus I have this huge treasure trove of cigars that I have to do something with! Eventually, I want to get down to maybe a desk top humidor for only very special cigars and special occasions!

Finally, I want to thank all my friends and extended family I met, and tried to keep in touch with through the years. It was certainly a unique and awesome part of my life. But, as with all things, the page must be turned and a new chapter begin. Thanks guys!