Thread: reminiscing
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 08:04 AM   #13
stearns
Dogbert Consultant

First Name: Ben
Trading: (50)
RA
stearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to allstearns is a name known to all
Default Re: reminiscing

This is a tough one to respond to. It's hard to watch things change and see people come and go, but it's a reality. I remember spending hours every single day on the old chat room, with the main screen up and 5 other mini windows with private conversations, people I spoke to every day. The conversations usually started as "what have you been smoking recently" and went in any possible direction from there. I miss those days, but am very thankful. It's been close to 10 years since I went to Google and searched "best cigar forum" and joined up on CS, I thought I had found a hidden world full of people who were of a different breed than the normal. Never would I have thought that a decade later I'd still feel the same way. Thank you everybody who was there then, and who has come and/or gone since then. I have come and gone during different time periods in there as well, but it always feels good when I come home