ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ MO FUGGA!

First Name: David
Trading: (24)
RA
Catfish has disabled reputation
Default Re: Joya de Esteli - Robusto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodolfo Torrez View Post
Hola, buenas yo hablo español, les quiero informar que yo soy el dueño de esta gran marca, digo gran marca porque es muy vendida en Nicaragua a extranjeros como ustedes, bueno también les ofrezco varias marcas como:
Diamante de las segovias entre otros, si quieren mas información pueden comunicarse o ponerse en contacto conmigo, aquí mis datos:
Teléfono: (505) 27141298
Celular: (505)88565905
Correo: rodolfo_torrez@yahoo.com
Courtesy of Google Translator:
Quote:
Hello, good I speak Spanish, I want to report that I am the owner of this great brand, I say great brand because it is sold in Nicaragua to foreigners like you, they also offer several good brands like:
Diamond of Segovia and others, if you want further information, or to contact me, here my data:
Senor Torrez, Welcome to Cigar Asylum. May I point you in the direction of our New Inmate Processing area ?

Señor Torrez, Bienvenidos al Asilo cigarro. Puedo señalarle en la dirección de nuestra nuevo recluso área de procesamiento ?