View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 01:31 PM   #6
chaase321
ZOTL's mmmmm brainssss

First Name: Cole
Trading: (81)
Partagas
chaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the roughchaase321 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Fourth Annual Fantasy Football for Stakes and the Troops

I like head 2 head as well...Rotisserie would be okay to bet in because we would be betting more like "if I score more rushing yards than you this week" etc...but I'm not sure if it would "pull in" more bets.

Welcome to everyone that has participated in the past, and if anyone is dropping off this year please let us know so we can get a new guy (or gal) in here to play.

Matt...good luck with the 3-peat, not gonna happen!
I'll check on if anyone needs to pay anything from last year and we can roll it forward.

As Scott mentioned, the pass is a pretty big deal, and you guys are a great bunch of guys...we wouldn't trust these good of sticks, or this much $$ involved with sticks, so please consider the timeliness and what not when not only signing up for the league, but especially the pass. (Note: you don't have to participate in the pass).

And lastly, remember this is for the troops, so the more we bet, the more they get!

Thanks everyone...updates soon!!!