Thread: Battlefield 3!
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 11:11 PM   #40
Drez
The Warden

First Name: Frank
Trading: (35)
Cohiba MarineCorps (Retired)
Drez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of lightDrez is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Battlefield 3!

Quote:
Originally Posted by forgop View Post
I'm thinking I'm going to pick up this and MW3 for PS3 (which by the way, I'd be up for a trade/buy if you're looking to sell). I haven't played since the first MW and had the first Battlefield when it came out, but nothing since.

Shopping around, you're looking at around $60 new + tax if you buy locally. On ebay, I see quite a few that can be purchased for $50-52 range and claim to be "brand new". What is the market like on these games being copies? Some of these people claim "brand new", yet no case or booklet. Some are "sealed", but I'm just worried about getting something and then not being able to play it online.

Thanks!
i dont know about ebay...... i know for xbox each game comes with a online code to play and i would be worried that the code that comes with the game is already in use.

if you check amazon you might get a similar deal if not a couple bucks more and rest a little easier that at least you know were its coming from.

They aren't going to multiply....burn that b!tch!
Drez is offline   Reply With Quote