View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #30
forgop
Not a puffer

First Name: Duane
Trading: (40)
Partagas Army (Served With Honor)
forgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the roughforgop is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Johnny-O Corona Gorda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueface View Post
Well, I would personally care to know if Cuban or not as that is what they are purported to be and that is the product I am expecting. Would you buy boxes of Cubans, risk shipment to your home, and not care what was in it? If they were supposed to be "who cares", that would be different.

As it relates to how they get to Collins v. cigars in your mailbox, two vastly different concepts here that can't be related.
One involves a box or two of cigars in a discrete package.
Have you ever seen a bundle of tobacco? Like to see how that will fit in a mailbox and just how dumb one expects our Homeland department to be.
I've smoked 3-4 O's. In my opinion, they are cuban. You know that distinct smell you get when you open a box of habanos? These have the same smell in my opinion and I don't know of anything that provides the same smell.

Aside from that, you have to be willing to understand that you feel like it's a good cigar at the price you paid. You do that whether it's from Cuba, Nicaragua, the DR, etc, so I'm sure those who've enjoyed them don't reall care where they come from. Well, at least aside from those who smoke something from Cuba just to say they're smoking a Cuban. Carrying on about whether the cigar is of lesser value just because it's not Cuban is dumb IMO.

Last edited by forgop; 02-19-2011 at 12:43 PM.
forgop is offline   Reply With Quote