View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 06:32 AM   #35
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MLB Opening Day!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCityBoy View Post
Well said...

Many false promises is all I can say about them. I remember hearing all the blah, blah, blah from Kevin McClatchy about how he would field a winning team by the time that PNC park was built just to run the team into the ground even further and just keep padding his pockets. Until they get ownership that really cares about a winning organization again and wants to put some more money into the club it is going to be much of the same recent Succos. I don't know if Robert Nutting is the right guy or not. They have shown some recent spark in willingness to pay and keep some talent but only time will tell...
Even though they're losers, they're lovable losers. We've always had good guys who love the fans and love hanging out with them. If that goes away to have a playoff quality team, I'd rather keep losing.