View Single Post
Old 12-10-2010, 03:45 PM   #187
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: (Official?) Pocket Knife Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by longknocker View Post
You Were Smart, Bill! I Can't Seem To Part With Mine.
IMO there is only 2 knives you NEED. A Hinderer XM-18 and a Strider SMF. Call it the beauty and the beast. However Knife buying is like cigar buying....none of us NEED half of what we have but we all justify it. I still will hunt for that elusive retardedly expensive XM-18. They are fantastic knives and if you can score them for $380-$415 or so it's a steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
Anyone have recommendations for a decent Punch Knife? My daughter wants to get her Marine husband one for Xmas.
Yes, I bought my brother a Benchmade punch knife, they are fantastic. Paracord wrap the handle and it's a great knife. There aren't too many punch knives out there, you could look at cold steel but there over the top marketing has me not buying their knives. More recently I gifted him a Microtech UTX-85. So far both knives are .

Of course these are just my opinions and everyone else might not have the same opinion. Knives are definitely a preference.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote