View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 12:02 PM   #76
Bill86
Snob

First Name: Bill
Trading: (67)
Cohiba
Bill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to allBill86 is a name known to all
Default Re: Dexter Season 5 - DISCUSSION THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleven View Post
I got a HUGE problem with the last scene. Dexter goes way out to sea to dump parts, it makes no sense that someone with a camera and big lenses should be able to see him.

Also, how did they explain the busted down door between the hotel rooms? And does Dex use his own ID to pay for rooms?

And won't there be hotel surveillance footage of Lumen running away from that guy?

Seems to be more and more of these little discrepancies creeping in to storyline.
as for the cameras you would be surprised how little cameras hotel have. The hotel I use to work at was 143 rooms and had 9 cameras. Most of them in the back, couple in the lobby and that's it.

You would pay cash for the hotel. It's rarely done anymore but you can. No ID or questions asked. But the broken door I did get that. As for the last scene I'm not sure how he knew where dexter was in the first place or why he cares still waste time hunting Dexter.
Bill86 is offline   Reply With Quote