Old 04-13-2012, 02:36 PM   #77
smitty81
Have My Own Room

Trading: (10)
smitty81 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Est. 1844

Quote:
Originally Posted by jluck View Post
I will take a different size if possible but I wonder why they can get one size but not the other...I think I will get the same response or all sizes will show up.

I also gave two other substitution offers which both are greater value (by chance), we will see how there customer service is.

They were selling boxes of 50's long after I won this particular auction and continue to sell fivers....what gives? If I'm out of something I would quit offering it and how are thy getting them fivers if there are no boxes available?
I think they are breaking down what boxes they have to make a higher yield of greenbacks.
They have done a few weird things now too me....I won a couple cigar fest posters, They said they were out and no longer (or ever) available then only wanted to credit me one dollar for the item. The second poster I won was deleted from my order before shipping and never received. Dunno.
Being that all sizes show they are on backorder, I'd imagine they will tell you they are out of everything....

About the fivers, there must be open boxes or something.

Email them back and tell them you will take a box amount of singles since there is no "boxes" left.
smitty81 is offline   Reply With Quote