Old 08-23-2014, 05:52 AM   #1
Byaah
BYAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

First Name: Brandon
Trading: (2)
Army (Disabled Vet)
Byaah is on a distinguished road
Default NOOB Review: Davidoff cigar aniversario no. 3

So this was a much longer smoke than anticipated. Good thing imo but a bit much for me at the stage for me. I think I should handle smaller (shorter) cigars.

The Aroma: It was very pleasant all around. Loved the smell pre-smoke and during, just great.

The Burn: Had minimal problems (until the end) but I am sure I messed it up, great solid even burn.

The Taste: A-m-a-z-i-n-g. Now I am very sure my palate is no where near developed but I will try and explain what I "thought" I tasted. It was a very smooth and creamy cigar. At times it felt like there may be a very mild coffee or butterscotch aftertaste to it. All around just smooth and sweet to me.

The Aftertaste: Just really sweet. It leaves me making kinda smacking noises to let air over my palate, just taste really great.

I would love to smoke this all the time but as a 20+ dollar cigar, I will have to make this a special occasion only (I could not wait for my bday so I smoked it early, hehe)

Since I am new to this, if someone has a nice format or tips for things I should look for to make a better review and to better understand what I am doing I am all ears (eyes)!
Byaah is offline   Reply With Quote