Thread: Tat Drac
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2011, 08:19 AM   #80
E.J.
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (21)
E.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the roughE.J. is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Tat Drac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Military_wife View Post
Hi all. I'm new to the forum seen and don't know much about cigars but I'm wanting to do something special for my husband who smokes often. He was talking about the special edition cigars that come out around Halloween time. I over heard his convo and would like to know where to buy some?! Dracula, the face or frankenstien ?? If anyone knows please let me know. Thanks so much!!
A.G.
The 2011 Monster Series should be available the first part of October. I believe it will be called "the Wolfman" http://2guys1stick.com/post/78502153...er-series-2011

You could find "the Face" fairly easily in the WTB/WTS forums, "the Drac" a little less so, "Boris" even harder and IMO, "the Frank" is a Sasquatch...best to be thought of as impossible to actually see/hold/smoke in person, but know that someone has actually seen(smoked them)

I am not sure if the WTB forum is open to someone so new, but that would be a good place to start trying to find anything but "the Frank" Not to say that you couldn't try to find a few, just that I wouldn't bet on it...

Welcome to Cigar Asylum.
E.J. is offline   Reply With Quote