Thread: It's happend
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2009, 09:54 PM   #885
chippewastud79
Fatter than you!

First Name: Larry
Trading: (44)
Partagas
chippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to beholdchippewastud79 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: It's happening

We'll see how long it takes my honest question, about an honest question, about an honest question, takes to get moved to the "Drama" forum.

For when it gets deleted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chippewastud asking little Jon for some honesty
Answering questions question

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will preface this post with the "No Drama Intended", but it may be ignored as previously demonstrated. I think that some of the long standing members would like to see some issues resolved and the questions have been posed with no response.

It seems as if some of the well respected members of this forum who have been around a long time have asked some pretty simple questions about how we can conduct discussions on this site about other well respected members.

The original question was moved to "Drama" and an explanation of keeping it to PM's was given.

A question asking for the answer to the first question being made public was also moved to "Drama" and still no answer to the original question.

If we are only going to be allowed to talk about certain topics, shouldn't we atleast be informed about why we aren't allowed to talk about the topics deemed too "dramatic" for this forum as to not upset the administration?

There was a time when public forums meant that public questions were answered by the administration for the betterment of the public members and of all those involved. Is it safe to assume that the new solution is to answer only public questions deemed appropriate by one, and not by general public?