Old 03-07-2010, 12:01 PM   #1
boom
Central Cali Cigar Crew

First Name: Troy
Trading: (107)
HdM
boom will become famous soon enoughboom will become famous soon enough
Default Long over due Thank Yous....

Well finally got my SD card back from my kids......

I'd like to Thank a few fellow pipers.... All of these are deals gone horribly wrong.

First off Savvy Thank you for your very generous gift of this Mastro de Paja Horn pipe that Curly Cut was selling. I commented on this but had a Mastro on the way from Smokingpipes.... Savvy had the matching version only rusticated, so he broke up a set and bought this for me instead of himself.... What a great guy!!! Curly was also in on this as well and sent a tin of Briar Fox to even out the weight of a lopsided package.... Co-conspirators....

Here is trade that went horribly wrong with Neuromancer...

He had a tin of Kajun Kake and I offered to trade a tin on SG Navy Flake for... This is what showed up.... just not the Xikar cutter that was there to keep tins from rolling off the table... What were you thinking!!!!!

And lastly mikeandshellie2 (Shelly, I don't even think there is a Mike?????)
This showed up a few months after I won the Nov Pipe tobacco lottery, long story short a tin got lost in the holiday shuffle and she sent a second tin on Davidoff Blue mix, which is great!!! I was totally blown away!!!!

I would like to give you all a heartfelt Thank You! You all are what make this hobby so great for a new pipe smoker like me. I just hope I can be as generous to you as well as fellow pipers in this great community. I applaud you all in very high regard.

P.S...This is in no way a threat... Watch you backs cause it will come with out warning.... not revenge, but a humble thank you....

Regards

Boom aka Troy
boom is offline   Reply With Quote