Volt
I'm nuts for the place

Trading: (19)
ERdM Navy (Retired)
Volt has disabled reputation
Default Re: Cover Letter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosesbotbol View Post
Thank the Lord I am consultant/contractor, as I would have no desire to go through such hoops for a job. I guess if you are starting out, the ball is the employer's court and candidates mean nothing.

Sounds so demeaning to go through so many steps and get 18K salary. That's $9.00 an hour. Doesn't Papa John's pay that? No offense to your establishment, just talking in general.

Sorry, we are a contractor to the public school systems. We can only pay what the school systems can afford to pay. Our people are paid what ever the school system would pay a teachers aid. We are also in very rual areas, which means some of this pay is top dollar for their area. You would be suprised at the resumes we get even for the 18K - 22K jobs right now. Peeps are looking for work.

As to the tests/questionaires..... Personality, math skills, situational ethics, Wonderlic test, etc. All required to weed out those that will not be able to perform or are unsuited to be around children. We actaully do less testing than many other companies I know of....