View Single Post
Old 12-20-2015, 12:55 PM   #3184
AdamJoshua
Article 4 Free Inhabitant

First Name: The Other Adam
Trading: (40)
Bolivar Army (Served With Honor)
AdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud ofAdamJoshua has much to be proud of
Default Re: Whats in your bowl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJoshua View Post
Trying some Boswell's Best (thanks Steve!) in the Twain Bent. My first aromatic, the tobacco has a very sweet vanilla smell in the baggy. Easy and cool smoking, very very very mild, not what I would expect from an aromatic, the room smells like a vanilla candle has been burning, very strong room note (much stronger than the actual smoking flavors), it's that vanilla with a hint of cocoa or chocolate. I seem to get more flavor sipping on it a couple little sips at a time rather than big pulls and massive clouds of smoke. So far no gurgle, even though I don't think I let it dry enough before trying it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahtofire14 View Post
Wonder if that's a common belief. Can one of the vets out there comment on this?
When I take those huge puffs I think it's a bit too much for me to really pull out the notes that's all, it's overwhelming a bit, with the little sips there is only a bit of smoke and I can really 'think about it' while I'm enjoying my pipe.

Today during football a bowl of Penzance (bulk vs tin) in the Country Gentlemen (bent), I really enjoy this shape pipe, good feel in the hand.
AdamJoshua is offline   Reply With Quote