View Single Post
Old 03-15-2011, 08:48 AM   #1212
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What did you have for dinner 2nite???

I never have anything worth eating and posting about, but last night I hit a home run.
I have been eating a lot of 'tostadas' lately, since I live alone, and tortillas can eventually
go bad. I have been heating them in the toaster oven with cheese, slices of meat off racks
of ribs, sloppy joe meat, onions, whatever I can find. So last night I cooked up some spinach
I bought during the day, lightly blanched and drained. Laid out the tortillas, sprinkled on the
cheese and laid down a long line of spinach on top, knowing they would be folded along
that line after broiling. Turned on the broiler to crisp the tortilla and melt and brown the
cheese, sprinkled a pinch of salt and some garlic powder, folded em in half, ate em up and
BAMMO! Talk about good!!! Only thing that could have improved it is maybe some shaved
cooked chicken breast
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote