Old 10-03-2019, 03:46 AM   #3314
Stogieman
Herf King

First Name: Charlie
Trading: (0)
Bolivar Army (Retired)
Stogieman is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Good morning Post and sports update

Good morning all, the coffee is on and it's Thursday which means we'll be back at Hudson Valley Cigars / Schlesinger's Cigar Bar this evening. What a difference a day makes with yesterday's temps in the upper 80s and today it'll barely hit the mid 50s:
Overnight - Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 48. Northeast wind around 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
Thursday - Periods of rain, mainly after 9am. Areas of fog after 9am. High near 54. East wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Thursday Night - Periods of rain, mainly before 3am. Widespread fog before 3am. Low around 48. Calm wind becoming west around 5 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a tenth and quarter of an inch possible.
Time to pull out the Fall weather clothing and get ready for Winter as I have a feeling the warm temps are gone for now. Anyway, enjoy everyone and I hope to see a few of you local S/BOTL this evening.........