View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 04:51 AM   #14
mosesbotbol
That's a Corgi

First Name: Moses
Trading: (6)
Punch
mosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the roughmosesbotbol is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Lebron back to Cleveland....

Quote:
Originally Posted by themoneycollector View Post
He's in one of the premier cities in the US and he's going to leave that for Cleveland?

If it was about winning championships - I just don't see this unproven set of young players taking them into the championship. Possibly in 3-4 years, but Lebron doesn't have that many years left to guide a new set of teammates. The East is still soft, so I could see him take it as far as the finals and end up losing again.
He wants to live in and raise his family in Cleveland. Going to Miami is just a private jet ride away. I think he knows what it takes to build a championship team and I can see him with a post player opportunity within Cleveland, similar to what Larry Bird did.

Maybe Miami was too easy to win? Where was the challenge when are lined up with such stars; after the first Championship? Guys like him want to win all the time, but don't want to be spoon fed wins or those wins will always cast a shadow. "James could only win with Allen, Bosh, & Wade by his side..."