View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 06:30 PM   #226
mk05
Have My Own Room

Trading: (2)
mk05 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Pumping Iron with Zemekone and Icehog3 II

I'm pretty sure I have a very serious cold settling in. I can feel it...you remember that one time when you thought you were going to die? Yea, all those symptoms are there.

You know, that time when you didn't even get a runny nose or congestion. For two days, your body feels like it's almost at the cusp of fighting the cold off completely. But for some reason, it's hard to take deep breathes, you have this very dry and light cough that you force out - but no phlegm, and the back of your nasal passage way is so dry that it almost feels like you have strep throat.

And then BAM, next morning you feel like someone dropped SARs on your face. Yea, I'm afraid that I'm almost there. So if you guys don't hear from me in the next couple days, I'm probably dead.

Amidst of all this, I still rode my bike to the gym - in single digit weather - to stairmaster for 350 calories, abs session, and biceps. Too little energy to be doing anything else.

Oh and I bought a tub of White Floor Reborn from Amazon today because Huy scared the crap out of me with that 1,3DMaa thing. Will give it a try tomorrow hopefully.
mk05 is offline   Reply With Quote