View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #64
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: The Official Asylum Freshwater Tank Thread

I also think it is worth waiting for before a move....fish survive fine in buckets, especially with live plants in
the buckets. The motion of the moving van oxygenates the water. Buy why even do it? Fish tank crap is a
hassle, and moving is already a hassle enough. Even if you have the tank NOW, moving it dry with no stanky rocks
in it is the best idea.

As for the hobby exit on my part, I don't leave my home for long periods of time during the year, but when I DO,
I like to be gone a long time, 4+ days minimum. And fish tanks are kind of demanding in that regard. As I am an
a55hole, I do not have any friends to watch it. Nor is my house a place I would want people in, kind of a storage
unit with paths cut through the clutter, if you need a picture. I have been a bachelor hermit so long, its kind of
embarrassing. But there is also the issue of electricity, and the mess, and the work, and the fact that my MIND is set
on leaving here, and I do not want boat anchors around my legs. It has been set for 5 years, and I am still here, so
I am not very EFFECTIVE at getting out, but when I do get off my a55 and move, I want to be untethered.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote