Licking my wounds

First Name: Corey
Trading: (23)
LGC
CoreyD has a spectacular aura aboutCoreyD has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Rolling your own

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkDrew View Post

as far as Otoao, i think you have to call and place an order or do it through email, i do not know how secure his transactions are with a credit card and honestly that is the only thing holding me back.
This is correct and the purchases I have made so I have not had any issues months after. Great guy to work with. Very friendly and makes you feel like a part of the family.

As for the Viso I'm not sure what to think on it. It is more of a mellow out Nicaraguan but with some body. As far as the '98 Ligero Nic goes it is a completely different tasting lave. More spicy. His fillers and seco are great tasting and the Ecudorian sumatra binder is yummy. All have that nice aged taste after letting rest a few months in the humi rolled.
I really only shop at leaf only now till I find a better priced tasting wrapper out there. It'd be nice to find a few farms from the country of origin to purchase from and go that route to save $$ but I don't usually buy over a lb of binder,lb of wrapper or so forth of the other leaves at a time . To even get ins to some of the big name cigar companies leaves would be nice as well.