View Single Post
Old 12-03-2010, 07:15 AM   #18
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A shining example of poor customer service!

I have always thought that just never returning to do business is the best revenge.
Oftentimes we over-use this "power of online forums" phenomenon to the point where
we make ourselves out to be titans of fairness and justice. They know they did some-
thing their way instead of the cutomers way. They don't realize that they lost a cus-
tomer yet, and it's likely they never will. There are so many other places to deal with
that too much fuss over this is a waste of time, IMO. Hugh and I know of something
that happened to me recently, totally unrelated, where I thought I was unfairly
treated. Instead of me just cutting the person off, I tried to find 'justice' and it left
a lot of bad tastes all around. They may never feel the pinch of being cut off by me,
but I WILL KNOW. And that's the best justice. From what it sounds like, there was no
measurable harm done, and you were not ripped off in the classic sense. Just move to
the next vendor on the list, lol.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote