Old 08-27-2010, 08:33 AM   #14
Brooks W
Feeling at Home

Trading: (70)
Brooks W has a spectacular aura aboutBrooks W has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Drew Estate Liga Privada "Dirty Rat" & Unicos Line

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkleeroy View Post
From what I understand, both the Flying Pig and the Dirty Rat will be produced akin to Fuente's Anejo in that they'd be a small batch, periodical cigar, rather than a one time production like Tatuaje's Black Jars or Halloween series.

Also, after talking to the people at my local B&M, they're expecting a shipment of both the Flying Pig and the Dirty Rat come early September.
The Dirty Rat will be Regular production, like the Anejos are (ie, they will be released when DE feels like it and they have the stock, but will not have a specific number to hit and then quit)...

The T-52 Flying Pig will only have 3000 boxes released (the #9 FP only had 2000)...However, unlike last year (when they released the #9 FP in batches over a series of months) ALL of the T-52 Flying Pigs will be released at the same time, so once they are gone, they are gone...

The Dirty Rats (Boxes of 12 for $12 each, so about $144) will be available in about 2 weeks...

The T-52 Flying Pigs price is unknown (to me, but I assume they will be like the #9 FP), and will NOT be out before mid October...

Hope that helps!

~brooks
Brooks W is offline   Reply With Quote