Old 08-17-2010, 07:52 PM   #54
Matt-N-Ga
MattGah

First Name: Matt
Trading: (4)
Partagas
Matt-N-Ga will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Tat's New Monster Series

Did you guys see the interview that Jcruz did with Pete from IPCPR on Stogiereview? Check it out, he explains The Face, the release, the amount, the packaging, the blend, the concept. He also explains that the Boris, being not of the Monster Series but of the Actors series, will not have a follow up during the Halloween release of the Monster, he will instead do it during the Academy Awards time, probably the week leading up to/of the Awards.

That being said, I have tried all the releases, and have had mixed reviews. The Frank is great, The Drac was a huge dissappointment (except for the unbanded ones, those turned out better) and the Boris was by far my favorite. I'll get the Face if I can, if not, no sweat. I do feel though that it's his company, he can do what he wants, I talked with him about the Drac release and he was really pissed about the uppricing of the sticks, the huge problems with availability, and the overall confusion, enough so that he thought he may not do one this year, but he already had invested too much to give it up, so, hopefully this year will go better.
Matt-N-Ga is offline   Reply With Quote