View Single Post
Old 08-16-2010, 12:23 PM   #16
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Little help with identificaton, please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmokinCozy View Post
I thouht the Reserva Miraflor where AndyMadera

http://www.cigarasylum.com/vb/member.php?u=585
Yup, I thought that was the answer, too. GDW cigars and the reserva miraflor and Andy Madera.
It's not the right band I'm thinking about, though. The band I'm thinking just has a big script M from top to bottom. It's gold leaf on a dark blue or black band. There may or not be gold leaf real thin on the edge of the band.
It also may or may not be what the OP was talking about, but I've had a few of those cigars in the last few years, and I for some reason thought they came from Albert (awsmith04). I'm pretty sure he went to work for Andy for awhile, and assumed they were Andy's cigars.
All that could be totally wrong.