View Single Post
Old 07-01-2010, 11:40 AM   #142
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Will be in Hancock, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
It was a Francesco Socrates.

Tim #4 gave you the Esencia lancero.
Thanks for the name of cigar. It is the one in the "guest of honor" (sic) picture of me. Good looking cigar and great smoke.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitnchew View Post
Tim #3 gave you the Diamond Crown.
Thanks to you both for the corrections of who gave me what. I was a bit overwhelmed there at the time as people were passing out stuff and I was trying to remember names and see what everybody was bringing... and I'm suffer from Cranial Flatulence Syndrome.

So, for getting names wrong of who gave me what, I hope you will all forgive me.

It was wonderful getting to meet you all.

Oh, Moe, thanks for the Canollis. I asked the guys if I could take the leftovers back with me to the family (none of which had ever had one before). They didn't last long and were raved about for a couple days.

Peace of the Lord be with you.