View Single Post
Old 06-13-2010, 10:35 AM   #61
RevSmoke
Ain't Never Gonna Leave

First Name: Todd
Trading: (51)
HUpmann
RevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant futureRevSmoke has a brilliant future
Default Re: Will be in Hancock, MA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitnchew View Post
TRicker lives in the Pittsfield area. Azon is in Agawam which is closer to Vin and further away from Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by MedicCook View Post
I don't mind driving. Azon is only 2 hours from my current residence of the week.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tenbaseg View Post
I can probably get to Azon after work on the 22nd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by massphatness View Post
So are we officially saying Azon? Your call Todd -- my guess is with the relative centralness (?? is that a word) of Azon, we'd probably get the highest turnout there.
This is supposedly an hour and a half from where I will be? I was hoping not to have to drive quite that far, but if that is a decent place, then let's go for it. Is there anybody who would be near Hancock - or have to go past - with whom I could share a ride?

Is there going to be gold beforehand?
What time at Azon?
Are we going to do a meal?
I see from their websiste that there is a membership necessary to get into their lounge - are we going to be able to get in there?

Peace of the Lord be with you.