View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 06:30 PM   #732
OLS
Suck It

First Name: Brad
Trading: (19)
Bolivar AirForce (Served With Honor)
OLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to beholdOLS is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What's in your smoker?

I think you got me topped there, Adam, lol.
To answer the various questions, I was not so much at my PC as at my desk. I hear them call my name up front,
and that usually means a box of chocolates. But my chocolate is back-ordered and now cancelled, so I knew it
was my spices. And when you get a box like that at work, everything stops. At least for me. I have to unpack and
inspect it. And then I thought, man, I am gonna mix up that rub. I have dozens and dozens of large ziplocks on hand
for troop support, so I just started working it out. The bag was sealed, but I guess I just put too much pressure on it.
And it's biglots zChinese crap. I am just happy it was not full powered stuff. I had a pound of Serrano powder, but I
did not know when I ordered it that this stuff was so powerful. So I gave away about 80% of that to my friend.
So this blend only had a small portion of Serrano. But it's over, and I have two large zippies full of rub.
But the real impetus was johnny on the spot co-worker of mine with his camera phone. the whole thing was
still unfolding when he fired off a few shots.
OLS is offline   Reply With Quote