i wish i was geRRy...

First Name: geRRy
Trading: (7)
ERdM
The Professor has disabled reputation
Default Re: iphone 4 just announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottishSmoker View Post
I am on Jordan's side in this entire debate...until Steve Jobs is dead and in the ground, I will never own another Apple product...the cult-like nature that their products have inspired are absolutely comical...its like thinking an Opus X is bar far the single greatest cigar in the world...because CigarAficianado said so...there are many reasons as to why Apple has no real chance at taking a bite out of the PC market and its applications....I carry a BlackBerry...mainly for business uses...for instance, making phone calls and checking e-mail...not as a calorie calculator or a personal video game device....
I guess you can only say things like that for so long. When Apple *does* start taking a bite out of the PC market and out of the enterprise phone market -- as it *has* -- then your objections kind of ring hollow. Apple has a pretty darned successful platform that a lot of people *like* because, well, it works and offers a pleasing experience. I think that's why more and more people are buying Apple products.

Join the CA Lottery (clicky). It's fun!!!
The Professor is offline   Reply With Quote