View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 08:17 AM   #30
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: McDonalds anyone?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutus2600 View Post
Yeah...I'll drink starbucks, I don't hate it per se, but their coffee is over roasted IMO.

My all time favorite is 100% Kona coffee. My grandparents/mother/aunt lived in Hawaii when my grandpa was stationed there in the 70's and fell in love with the place. They live here in Texas now, but they visit almost every year. Whenever they go I have them bring me back some Kona fresh off the island, hehe.
I was getting some 100% kona from the farmer's market in Hilo, but it's super scarce. One of the brothers here used to send it for me. It's very limited and in high demand. The price reflects it, but I've paid a lot more for half as good.