View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 01:01 PM   #7
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Question about Anejos

I know everyone really likes the #77. They're good. Especially good with some time on them. Personally, I like the #46 best. There's a lot more wrapper to enjoy, and it's what I like. After that, the #49 and #50 are next.
I smoke a ton of Anejos because I love them. I only have 3 or 4 boxes right now, they're getting thin. I keep so many because I like to get a little time on them. When they get a little older, the sharpness comes off them and the flavors just meld together into a super full richness. When they're young, they show a lot of flavors, but they're more "in your face" and a lot more singular.
I'm with Peter in that you're not going to find a huge amount of difference, especially if you're not over-analytical. Go with your favorite size and work from there.
And, enjoy yourself!!!