Gramps 4x's

First Name: Horatio Seymore Hiny
Trading: (8)
Bolivar
Blueface has disabled reputation
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
reception problems here in the bay area are very well documented in the media. As to your fees not sure I base my numbers off talking to all the Iphone users I know and they all say around 100 or a little more a month. I would list what I pay for 4 lines with Sprint but it wouldnt be fair as being a cop I have a healthy discount.
So do I have to have bad reception problems also?
I travel the whole country, weekly and have yet to experience a time my phone did not work well. Doesn't mean it doesn't happen to you. Just means it hasn't happened to me and because it did happen to you, that is the way it is for all.
I pay $69 per month plus taxes less my corporate discount that I get for any cell service. I think they give me around 10% off.
Comes out to $72 a month. Even with the 10% back on, it will never be $100 for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrrr View Post
At the core of the problems are that Apple users are generally accustomed to turning a blind eye to the features their chosen product lacks, and just like rearranging someone's desk if they are OCD, the PC trolls then feel compelled to correct this clear mistake.

Easy solution:

Apple users: Stop claiming your system does even a fraction of what other options out there do, you only fuel the argument and ensure a ready supply of folks trying to correct the factual error. Be content to be happy with your device.

PC users: Stop bullying the apple kids, they're happy and don't want to know the truth, so let em be happy smoking the Gurkahs.

Smoke what you like and be happy.
You are not biased of course.
I couldn't give a rat's behind what anyone thinks of PC or MAC or iPhone or 1-800-USA-CELL for a free government paid cell phone for people getting welfare and living off my blood. In the end, it is what I like that matters to me and what you like that matters to you.
This your stuff is better than my stuff is childish nonsense more often seen in grade school.

As I remember it, the thread is about an iPhone that sucks. My opinion is that mine doesn't. Those I know with them love them. Never heard of anyone bad mouthing one other than Moses (clearly he has a reason to from his experience). How that translates to all the other crap on this thread is beyond me.