View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:46 PM   #719
The Poet
Il megglior fabbro

First Name: Thomas
Trading: (2)
The Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud ofThe Poet has much to be proud of
Default Re: College Hoops Thread '09-'10

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Poet View Post
Oh, and speaking of Duke:

After nine years as coach of St. Benedict's Prep in Newark, where he amassed a 223-21 record, Dan Hurley was named the new head coach of Wagner today. And also today his father, the legendary Bob Hurley of St. Anthony High School in Jersey City, was informed he will be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame this summer.

As for brother Bobby Jr., I don't know if he'll show up in Indy tonight for the game. That may depend on whether or not his motorcycle gets him there in time.
Well, I still don't know if Bobby's bike made it to Indy, but it did apparently make it to Staten Island. Brother Dan has hired Jr. as his assistant at Wagner. I guess that's apt, being an assistant . . . after all, Bobby's still the all-time assist leader for Dook.
The Poet is offline   Reply With Quote