View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 01:16 PM   #217
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: iPhone Sucks and Apple are Bastards

Quote:
Originally Posted by JE3146 View Post
As someone who has met him, and has been best friends with his nephew for the past 15 or so years, I'd like to say that while his business practices aren't exactly kind, the family itself is very religious and while I can't comment directly on him, I will say the kids he and his wife raised are not what you'd expect of those who live in a billion dollar income household.
Thanks for that, Jordan. Ballmer comes off really abrasive. I figured it must be lots of show. I even found it odd he'd be in that position, or that he was chosen for it, just because of his outward personality and how public the position is.
I guess it keeps eyes focused on him, right?