View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 10:36 PM   #89
gvarsity
still crazy

Trading: (15)
gvarsity will become famous soon enough
Default Re: What's your favorite IPA?

I have been on a huge IPA & DIPA kick recently. Drinking a founders Double Trouble right now. Pretty good but low on the list this week which included a Three Floyds Dreadnaught last night. That could be my #1 beer. I would drink it everyday if I could afford the cost. Had a Southern Tier Unearthly Pale Ale earlier this week which was nice and significantly cheaper than the Dreadnaught. Also have been drinking Bell's Hopslam this week. A buddy of mine was in the Twin Cities and brought me back a 4 pack of the Surly Furious. Like I said I have been on a kick.

I would love to get my hands on some Great Lakes Lake Erie Monster. I enjoy pretty much every thing I have had from Great Lakes and have some of their Imperial Stout in my fridge at the moment to break from type.

I have to agree with JBailey on the Lake Louis and Ale Asylum. I almost picked up the Ballistic tonight. I'll have to get it next as I haven't actually had the Ballistic or Satisfaction but I really enjoy their Hopalicious.

I will be in San Francisco for a couple of days later this month on my way to China and I will have to pick up some Pliny the Elder. My folks bless their hearts drove up to the Russian River Valley to try to get me some of the Pliny the Younger. They went up the morning after it was released at opening and they were already sold out. The brewery thought it would last 2-4 days and it only lasted about 12 hours.

Mmmm beer mmmm *** DROOOL ***
gvarsity is offline   Reply With Quote