View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 10:49 AM   #9
shilala
Dear Lord, Thank You.

First Name: Scott
Trading: (252)
Cuaba
shilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond reputeshilala has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Beer with Syrup - Do you like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.G View Post
Kind of what I was thinking. There are some manufacturers that push "lambics" that are really not a lambic but basically a brown ale w/ added flavorings and sugar, this could be almost like creating your own on the fly.

I'm not crazy about these fake lambics, but the syrup idea is intriguing - at least the idea isn't being pretentiously billed as something it isn't.
I just ordered a juicer. Maybe some fresh strawberries in a nice sweet lager? I don't drink anymore, but maybe I can push something like this on my girlfriend. I'd definately like to taste it.
That honestly sounds good and I'm not even being a smartass. I'll run it by her and see what she thinks.
I bet it'd be at least as good as beer and clamato juice, which I always enjoyed when I was really hungover.