Thread: iMac
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 03:57 PM   #20
neoflex
I'm nuts for the place

First Name: John
Trading: (32)
RA
neoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really niceneoflex is just really nice
Default Re: iMac

Mac guy here and always have been a Mac guy but being a Graphic Designer my field tends to favor them. I have the 24" that is the last generation and have been very happy with it. Maybe this year I will upgrade to the 27" but that may have to wait as I just recently purchased a new MacBook Pro and right now my only reasoning for it is because the 27" screen would look bad ass so my reasoning is only superficial. Before the Imac I had a tower unit but when it came to upgrade I looked at the Imacs and figured, WTH. I knew that if I hated it that I could easily unload it to someone. The monitor is plenty big and I store most of my work on externals anyway so storage space is never an issue for me anyway and it provides everything else I could possibly need. Machine moves plenty fast for the work that I am doing. For example this morning I was working with a Photoshop file that was over 5gigs and although a little sluggish it was not painfully slow but I could use to max out my RAM which would have helped out a bit. They get a thumbs up from me.