View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:38 AM   #10
longknocker
Postwhore

First Name: Greg
Trading: (82)
Cohiba
longknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant futurelongknocker has a brilliant future
Default Re: Who's had their gall bladder out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOut View Post
Yea thats what I'm really afraid of. I live off of red meat. Its by far my favorite food and comprises most of my diet. It's really frustrating to me, I'm only 22 and your telling me I cant eat a steak for the rest of my life with out the Hersey squirts. WTF. Is there anything you can do for your diet to allow you to eat those type of foods again after this? Like taking a pill before you eat or something?
Steak Never Bothers Me, Brother. Even If I Eat Pizza, Now, I'm Usually OK. Just Remember After You Have The Surgery, You Have A "2 Minute Warning"!

It's Still 100% Better Than Not Having The Surgery. Believe Me, You Will Risk Serious Complications If You Wait & The GB "Ruptures".
longknocker is offline   Reply With Quote