Daddy x 4

First Name: Mike
Trading: (53)
HUpmann
Ahbroody has disabled reputation
Default Re: Pete Johnson goes Vampire!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOut View Post
got a call for 2 shops apologizing that even though im high on the lists they are going to do a lotto so its fair for everyone. fair my ass that i busted my ass to get on those lists when i coulda called a day later and had the same chance at a box. So over this bs.
See I guess because I know some of the guys who work at shops and have talked to them I have a different take. I call some of them friends and talk to them outside of the shop. I am guessing what happened is a lot of the locals of these shops said "HEY WTF? I come in here and spend my money every day and you sell these sticks to non locals? Maybe I should support other people instead of you." End of the day local shops live and die by walk in customers, not by people on the other side of the country who only call because they want the special sticks. When these are gone all these guys on wait lists will never buy another stick or not enough to make it worth them screwing there locals who keep their doors open.

I was shocked these local shops were doing lists and screwing their locals. I actually think these shops made a smart business decision by taking care of their loyal and local customers over other persons. It is fair in my book. Its fair to the local customers who keep the shops doors open and buy Petes product throught the year. The reason why they are getting the sticks in the first place. So I think what the shops are doing now is much more fair to their actual true patrons then what was occurring before. Thats why I think Dona at Mission while a pain sometimes is smart. Who does she take care of first? The people that keep her doors open every day. After the people that actually keep her in business are helped then she helps others.

Sorry to disagree but the shops made the smart business decision and are treating their true customers fair in my book
Ahbroody is offline   Reply With Quote