View Single Post
Old 11-08-2008, 07:37 AM   #1
spectrrr
Back in the midwest!

First Name: Frank
Trading: (20)
LGC
spectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to allspectrrr is a name known to all
Question What do you DISLIKE about your Cigar Caddy?

simple question: What things could be improved on the large 30 stick count cigar caddy / herfadors?? What is that one feature you wish it had, or that one thing that you always wish could be done better.

In a similar vein, what do you think it does very well, a feature that you love and feel is essential to travel and herfing?

I am looking to build my own custom unit, one that will hopefully do a better job, and hold about 75 sticks in it. But I need al ittle design input, as I don't have a 30 count one and do not know what needs improving. (I've got a 15 count, but EVERYTHING needs improving on that guy!). And if I like the end result and can build it for a reasonable price, I'll make em available to folks here in lunyville as well.