View Single Post
Old 06-23-2009, 01:59 PM   #44
Nabinger16
Drowning Ex Gorilla

First Name: Trent
Trading: (8)
Partagas
Nabinger16 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Does anyone hate Verizon Wireless like I do?

I absolutely hate Verizon Wireless and I've never even been a customer of theirs. A number of years ago I received a collection notice from a collection agency stating I own Verizon $24. I've never even been a customer of theirs! I called the collection agency, Verizon, credit bureaus fought with Verizon for over a year, and was never successful in getting it off my credit report. Verizon admitted they have no record of me, but they couldn't rule out I didn't own money to one of the smaller companies they bought out. I've only ever had one cellular company (Centennial Wireless), I've been with them for well over 10 years, and I've never been late on my bills with them. The BS claim has fallen off my credit report finally, but only because it was more then 7 years. Now don't get me started on disputing wrong information on your credit report either!

Verizon Wireless sucks ass! They pissed with my credit for 7 years over $24 that I didn't even owe them! I would be damned before I pay money to some business that I don't owe even if it is just a lousy 24 bucks!

Scott, I'm glad you finally got a decent solution to your issue, but rest assured your next headache is just one Verizon problem away.