View Single Post
Old 06-17-2009, 09:27 AM   #18
Whee
formerly illinoishoosier

First Name: Sean
Trading: (17)
Partagas
Whee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to beholdWhee is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Why arent you writing reviews?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emjaysmash View Post
Honestly, non one is goign to tear you apart for posting a review. Most people will say "nice review" or "dem's some purdy pictures!" but not "Wow, you suk." LOL. Reviews are to offer YOUR impressions on a stick. It's YOUR palate, which is different from everyone elses, so no one can honestly say you are wrong. It's fun to see reviews of the same cigar on varying maturity of palates- you might even taste a new subtlety in the cigar you;ve been smoking for years that you never had tasted before or identified.
I disagree. This happened in another life BEFORE the change over. The words "shill" and "whore" were used in reference to the reviewer. I slowed down my reviewing after that. A little gun shyness.