View Single Post
Old 10-28-2008, 06:00 PM   #2
DBall
Cigar Jesus

First Name: Dan
Trading: (46)
RyJ
DBall has disabled reputation
Default Re: Aruba Honeymoon Cigar Diary (Pics)

Sunday was one week from the wedding. I was sick as hell on my wedding day and for a few days before and after, so I never got to smoke my Davidoff Lafitte I'd been holding on to

I decided that I'd bring one rare (to a pedestrian such as myself) cigar and smoke it as soon as I felt 100%. Fitting that day was our week-a-versary

11am - Festival Mareva, gifted to me by my good friend Justin (Justinphilly)

Later that night (8:30pm), and not wanting to compete with the days previous smoke, I settled down with an 08 SCdLH El Principe

Monday, 13th around 1pm on the golf course - 99 Punch Corona. I really like these sticks!

Later that night (10pm) w/ latte in hand, 00 Punch RS12. Everytime I smoke one I kick myself for not grabbing more when they were available. Oh well... I have a few to tide me over

Tuesday, 21st 11:15am. Here goes an ancient NC (Flor De Oliva Grand Cameroon) gifted to me by the overly generous Ron1YY. That is a guy you should never trust... take my word for it. I can't guess what year it was, but it's a tasty smoke. Thanks Ron!

Same day, 4pm, 07 SCdLH Oficios. I like these, but I like em better with more time on them.

DBall is offline   Reply With Quote