View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 10:41 PM   #1
CaRyan
Still Watching My Back

Trading: (3)
CaRyan is on a distinguished road
Default The PERFECT end to spring break!

As a student teacher i have been looking forward to spring break all semester. Unfortunately i didn't go anywhere... but it still ended amazingly! i sent a text to DBall describing it perfectly,

A bon fire, sunset, chirping birds, and a nice cigar... it's doesn't get any better (to me at least).

It was 76 degrees out this evening to i threw some wood in the fire pit, and just sat and relaxed as the sun went down and the starts came out. The entire neighborhood was completely silent except for some birds chirping away. To make the night complete i grabbed a pepsi and lit up a hoyo de depute (my fav) and just sat and relaxed alone. the only non natural sound for the first hour and a half was a few texts from Dan which i wasn't going to complain about because it seemed he was in the same boat i was. it was an absolutely amazing day and it couldn't have ended any more perfect. I just hope the whole summer is as relaxing as today was. 8 more days of school and i'll, once again, be a calm and free man!

I hope everyone else had as wonderful of a day as i did!
CaRyan is offline   Reply With Quote