View Single Post
Old 04-23-2009, 11:29 AM   #29
Will herf for food

First Name: Mike
Trading: (9)
VR
357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold357 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Samsung Omnia i910

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
I've had a bit of a bother with this thing and was about to start looking for a solution or hack:

bluetooth, my previous HTC could bluetooth files automatically (it would turn bluetooth on when needed and off when finished transferring).

I'm forever bluetoothing files on this i900 only to realize that I haven't turned the bluetooth on, d'oh! This is irritating according to the habits I'd formed from my previous phone.

I have found out that I can leave the bluetooth on all day long and it doesn't eat 10% of the battery. Nice to know and didn't have to add anything on top to solve the problem.

FYI
If you use the "Samsung Today 2" today screen, it has a settings button that gives quick access to BT, Wireless, Flashlight, etc. It's not listed in the today items by default, but it is installed. You have to add a few registry entries and then it'll show up. Modaco has instructions, or I have a reg file if you want to try it.

Mike