View Single Post
Old 04-08-2009, 07:41 AM   #18
Conch Republican
10-78

Trading: (60)
HUpmann
Conch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to beholdConch Republican is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: A tale of 2 Opus X's...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahbroody View Post
Suprised you didnt notice a taste difference being the wrappers are definetly lighter. Most I have spoken to about this stick are not happy with the current batch. Some of these guys smoke a lot of Opus and stock up on them.
As an Opus whore (or a recovering one) this batch is very bland to me. Yes, ours are light as well here in NY (wrapper color) but definately not as good as other batches in the past. Also (possibly noteworthy) this has happened with other recent batches as well - 2 batches last year were blander than normal to me. and 1 batch the previous year. I am not sure what is causing this. I should ask Moki.