the thing under the thing

Trading: (4)
Bolivar
Jason will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Samsung Omnia i910

Quote:
Originally Posted by 357 View Post
I've registered with HowardForums.com and Madoco.com

I'm registered at modaco as yayson I believe, never was a regular poster, just registered when trying to mod an earlier winmobile device

Please let me know what kind of cable you have/made to do the TV out.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIO-VIDEO-TV-OUT-AV-CABLE-GPS-SAMSUNG-i900-Omnia-i908_W0QQitemZ250393996547QQcmdZViewItemQQptZPDA_A ccessories?hash=item250393996547&_trksid=p3286.c0. m14&_trkparms=72:1234|66|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301 :1|293:1|294:50 There is another cable out there that is a junction hub for USB, tv out and headphones, may be a better idea (charge while you watch a movie)

Please let me know if you find any cool new tweaks or need help with any. I've done a dozen or so, so I might have done the one you're looking at already.

The links I posted previous to the SPB software really are outstanding. Samsung's ROM has improved a lot of things like finger gestures and stuff that have made winmobile more touch friendly so there's some standard SPB stuff I don't think I'll need. So far I have just installed MOBILE SHELL (much better today(now)screen, speed dial and menu shell) and WALLET (256bit encrypted wallet that syncs with desktop). I think that these 2 are going to cover the majority of my useability needs in tandem with the samsung improvements but SPB has a ton of other great winmobile software. Phone Suite and Pocket Plus are really useful as well but some of the features overlap between all the stuff I have going now

This is a huge list for both i900 and i910. Be careful as there are quite a few that are for the i900 that will not work on your i910.

actually ended up getting the 900

Another excellent forum I use to find more tweak info:
http://www.xda-developers.com/

That is a GREAT place for HTC stuff, I got the Custom Schaap ROM for my HTC Hermes there, best rOM for a touch screen phone ever, best today screen anyway, everything I wanted right there and beautiful still

Being a Windows guy now having purchased and tweaked my first Windows based phone I doubt I will ever go back. Active Synch with Exchange e-mail alone is enough reason for me.

you can actually do some admin with winmobile and wifi on windows domains, you're hooked for life
this thing is like an iPhone, only useful!
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote